- Managing the relationship with one or more customers across the world, being the single point of contact during the project’s lifecycle;
- Becoming a trusted advisor for our customers leading them to successful projects and converting their needs into opportunities;
- Managing the projects following the best practices and methodologies like Scrum while reporting periodically status both internally and externally;
- Helping in defining the technical strategy using their previous technical background and experience;
- Coordinating and supervising the team including the Business Analysts, Software Architects and the Frontend/Backend developers;
- Being the bridge between the creative team, marketing, business and the technical teams from both Bring and the Customer.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in similar role
- Experience in managing international projects (financial services preferably)
- Excellent people and communication skills;
- Comfortable with SCRUM, and JIRA
- Experience in managing web based international projects
- English fluency
Under graduation or Master in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or similar course.
- The ability to lead technical projects;
- Be an effective communicator and organizer;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Flexibility about work location and willingness to travel abroad.
- Relevant experience as a Project Manager in a client facing position;
- Experience managing projects end to end;
- Experience with managing technical teams and ideally having a technical background;
- Experience with managing web based international projects;
- Experience with Financial Services projects (desirable);
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence;
- Experience with project management methodologies;
- Experience using Agile development methodologies. Certified SCRUM Master highly desirable.
If your profile matches this job opening please send us your CV to email@example.com or fill up the form on the right.