- Developing test procedures, as well as maintaining and enhancing them;
- Defining metrics to monitor code coverage, bug prevention strategies, and other quality measures;
- Analyze the functional requirements for test cases, so that preparation is executed efficiently;
- Interact with all stakeholders in order to focus on delivering the product to customers, defect free;
- Interacting with a multidisciplinary team including the frontend developers, analysts and managers.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar role (in quality assurance, test methodologies, preparing strategies and plans)
- Experience with test tools and methodologies both for manual/automated front and backend testing (e.g. Selenium, Postman, etc.)
- Comfortable with SCRUM, Git and JIRA
- English fluency
Under graduation or Master in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or similar course.
- Strong empathy and ability communicate effectively with customers at all levels;
- Experience in a consultancy role;
- Training and coaching skills;
- Communication skills in English;
- Relevant experience performing quality assurance/testing;
- Experience with test automation tools (Selenium, Cucumber, Katalon, Protractor, and so on)
- Knowledge of different platforms (*nix, windows);
- Knowledge of build tools such as Maven;
- Experience with Issue tracking software like Atlassian JIRA;
- Experience with source control tools like Git, GitHub or Bitbucket;
- Experience using Agile development methodologies;
- We would prefer that you have an ISTQB certificate, but this isn’t essential.
If your profile matches this job opening please send us your CV to email@example.com or fill up the form on the right.