- Developing test procedures, as well as maintaining and enhancing them;
- Defining metrics to monitor code coverage, bug prevention strategies, and other quality measures;
- Analyze the functional requirements for test cases, so that preparation is executed efficiently;
- Interact with all stakeholders in order to focus on delivering the product to customers, defect free;
- Interacting with a multidisciplinary team including the frontend developers, analysts and managers.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar role
- Experience with test tools and methodologies both for manual/automated
- English fluency
Under graduation or Master in Computer Science, Engineering or similar course (optional in case of proven solid experience in the role required).
- Strong empathy and ability communicate effectively with customers at all levels;
- Experience in a consultancy role;
- Training and coaching skills;
- Communication skills in English;
- Flexibility about work location and willingness to travel abroad.
- Relevant experience performing quality assurance/testing;
- Experience with test automation tools;
- Knowledge of different platforms;
- Experience in testing Business Intelligence solutions;
- We would prefer that you have an ISTQB certificate, but this isn’t essential
If your profile matches this job opening please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form on the right.