- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable native apps (ideally both for iOS and Android);
- Becoming a technical expert and evangelist for our technologies;
- Interacting with a multidisciplinary team including the frontend developers, analysts and managers.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role
- Experience in iOS, and/or Android native apps development (Swift and Kotlin valued)
- Comfortable with SCRUM, Git and JIRA
- English fluency
Under graduation or Master in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or similar course.
- Experience in a consultancy role;
- A love of portable technology;
- Willingness to use the latest and greatest in (mobile) software development;
- Communication skills in English;
- Relevant in-depth development experience in mobile native apps;
- Experience with frameworks such as Objective-C/Swift for iOS, and/or Java/Kotlin for Android;
- Experience with REST Web Services and SOAP;
- Experience with hybrid solutions such as rendering (complex) web pages;
- Experience with networking, including security;
- Experience with source control tools like Git, GitHub or Bitbucket;
- Experience with project tracking software like Atlassian JIRA;
- Experience with performance tuning, reusability and maintainability of mobile applications, and applying architecture design patterns;
- Experience using Agile development methodologies.
If your profile matches this job opening please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form on the right.