- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable widgets and modules to be used in our cutting-edge portal;
- Become a technical expert and evangelist for our technologies;
- Prepare training and delivering it to our new team members;
- Working with a multidisciplinary team including the backend developers, architects, analysts and managers.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar role
- Comfortable with SCRUM, Git and JIRA
- English fluency.
Under graduation or Master in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or similar course.
- The ability to lead;
- Experience in a consultancy role;
- Training and coaching skills;
- Communication skills in English;
- Flexibility about work location and willingness to travel abroad.
- Relevant development experience within Web/Frontend projects;
- Experience with design patterns like MVC, Widgets and Modular;
- Experience with Node.js;
- Experience with source control tools like Git and GitHub;
- Experience with templates like Mustache.js and Soy is optional but valued;
- Experience with RAML and YAML, the API description languages is optional but valued;
- Experience using Agile development methodologies.
If your profile matches this job opening please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form on the right.