- Analysing, defining and prioritizing our customer’s requirements
- Writing functional requirements using use case specifications or user stories;
- Perform business process gap analysis and manage requirement change;
- Acting as product owner guiding the team to the right choices;
- Managing customer expectations helping them to translate their vision into a project backlog that can be implemented within time and budget.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar role
- Experience with Financial Service preferably retail/corporate banking
- Comfortable with Agile SCRUM, JIRA and Confluence;
- English fluency
Under graduation or Master in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or similar course.
- Perseverance and pragmatism to solve complex problems;
- Experience in a consultancy role with direct exposure to customers;
- Training and coaching skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Relevant experience as Business Analyst preferably in Web and/or Financial Services projects in client facing positions;
- Experience with retail/corporate/trade banking highly appreciated;
- Experience with Portal/Web Content Management projects;
- Experience with requirements management and/or process modelling;
- Experience with UML and BPEL (desirable);
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence;
- Experience using Agile methodologies (specially as SCRUM Master or Product Owner).
If your profile matches this job opening please send us your CV to email@example.com or fill up the form on the right.