- Working hands-on with the unit’s experts, Products engineers and other teams within the company, making Operations and IT happen.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our software products, driving your team to deliver great new capabilities.
- Working closely with the development teams, architects and other Leads to align on priorities and technical design decisions.
- Bachelor / University degree or equivalent.
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment where you have a lot of responsibilities and see immediate impact of your efforts;
- Team player who is passionate about software development and actively shares knowledge;
- Leader by example who takes pride in delivering high-quality software according to plan;
- Flexible, balanced, always striving for improvements.
- Designed and/or built mission critical services (large scale internet or cloud-based services);
- Shell, scripting and Python programming experience;
- Expertise with Linux / Unix systems;
- Experience with any of configuration management tools (such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt);
- Experience with any of continuous integration server (such as Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD);
- You love efficiency and find smart ways to automate tasks for you and your team;
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts, experience with AWS, or Azure, or GCE;
- Solid understanding of systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (Zabbix, NewRelic, Cactai, Graphite, Log Stash, Nagios, Ganglia etc.);
- Proven experience with production systems and dealing with production issues;
- Driven, focused self-starter who takes ownership;
- Extensive knowledge and experience with automation tools;
- Experience deploying to application servers such as Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere in enterprise environments, and working with Relational and NoSQL Databases;
- Experienced with using Agile development methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Software development background is a big plus;
- Experience programming in Java;
- Insightful opinions about systems architecture;
- Experienced in developing custom solutions for systems monitoring, deployments, continuous integration, etc.
If your profile matches this job opening please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form on the right.